Saturday, September 4, 2010

Year End Reflections

It's done, that's a whole year, it's over! Well, for the original goal of the project anyway. I ended up breaking my rules three times. One week I did four recent films to catch up for the Oscars, one week I skipped my IMDB sub-goal, and then there was the dark month of August where I didn't watch a single new film (almost). What stands here as August was actually September (with the exception of The Crow and A Single Man). My reflections are brief. I find the project a success, I find that I have watched more films than I would have if left to my own devices, I find that I found a lot of good film shit just looking for something to round out my week (Spirit of the Beehives comes to mind as a completely random discovery that I am entirely thrilled about).

Anyway, I'm going to continue the project, but I'll loosen up the rules a little. I like having the blog as a way to keep track of what films I've been watching. It's very helpful that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment