Sunday, November 8, 2009

Infernal Affairs


Infernal Affairs (2002)
IMDB #249 [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338564/]

The Gist:
Have you ever seen Martin Scorcese's "The Departed"? Then you've seen this film and seen it better. Yes, all I could do while watching this film was think of how good Departed was. Which I don't think was the "proper" response. Everything that happens in this film happens in Departed, its shorter than Departed and feels a little clipped at times, and it has some moments of really cheesy music and flashbacks. Other than that, it's a pretty badass film and I should give it credit for that since it is the original. And the best part of that? There are two more! Even if it is a poor man's foreign language Departed, it's still awesome and I'll have three of them! That's really all I have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment