Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week Twenty

As we approach the end of another month, new queue:

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (2009) - check
All About Eve (1950) - check
Visions of Light (1992) - check
Play it Again Sam (1972) - check
M (1931) - check

On Another Note: After careful consideration I have decided to add a fifth film to the week, hopefully to be watched tonight. The reason is two-fold:

1. I would like to try and keep a foreign film in my queue every week and haven't with this week for the first time since the project's inception.

2. Back on Week Seventeen I counted the two parts of Scorcese's doc as two different films. I have since decided that I will go with how netflix separates them (Part 1 and 2 on one disc, Part 3 on another). Therefore, the first two parts count as one film and whenever I watch the third part that will also count as one film.

No comments:

Post a Comment