Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week Eight

Alright, still behind the times, will probably catch up to my normal movie viewing schedule at some point. Queue for the last week of October (sort of):

The Birds - 1963 (check)
All About My Mother - 1999 (check)
Talk to Her - 2002 (check)
Experimental Week (check)

Generally I'm not going to do a lot of same year movies but Away We Go has been a point of curiosity for me for a while so I figure if I don't put more than one really recent (say within the last three years) film on the queue, I don't think it'll be too obstructing of my unwritten project rules.

On Another Note:
The Birds and Frankenstein are kind of Halloween themed, which is unintentional but still cool. The Birds is just something I've been meaning to see and I think this might be the third time I've put it down in my queue. And Frankenstein is because someone at work was talking about the original Frankenstein today and I love me some monster films so uh...yeah.

On Yet Another Note:
Okay so Frankenstein was panned, because my queues are sporadic things that have no fixed presence. I think the only film that remained from the original list was Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment