Saturday, December 19, 2009

Additional Project Goal

Okay, so during that last semester with school I sort of shirked on something I had been doing up until that point that sort of resembles the spirit of this project. I'd been consciously choosing things to read (which is kind of how I got into Hemingway and Kerouac which along with Vonnegut are my favorite authors at this point) and I'd like to try and integrate that into this project. For this month I'm going to try for two books (one I'm already in the process of) and when the semester starts next month I'll have to see. If it's too hectic I'll have to go with one book a month (which is really all I could have done this last semester, if that. I was damn busy). Anyway, the book queue for December:

Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut (check)
If Beale Street Could Talk by James Baldwin

On Another Note: I think I'll be more forgiving if my book reading goes over the deadline. Perhaps I'll just keep an update about which books I'm trying to read and change out when I get them finished. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment