Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week Fourteen

Okay, so I got done with finals recently and I'm on vacation so the project is going to suffer a little (hence why week fourteen is almost a week behind). But I don't have school all month so I feel confident that I'll catch up by month's end. New queue:

The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) - check
The Proposition (2005) - check
Family Guy: Something Something Something Dark Side (2009) - check
Shiri (1999) - check

Note: Okay so I know the Family Guy movie is a stretch but I did watch, I did enjoy it, it is technically a movie, as far as I can tell it does satisfy all my film karma requirements, and by this point I'm so behind on the month from finals/vacation/subsequent flu from Boston's frigidness that I say "fuck it".

No comments:

Post a Comment